- 50 g quinoa grains
- 50 g grains like spelt, wheat, rye
- 200 g white spelt flour
- 200 g strong bakers flour, unbleached
- 1 --- sachet dry yeast, or 30 g fresh yeast
- 2 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1,5 teaspoons Himalayan salt
- 100 g coconut milk
- 200 g lukewarm water
- 1 egg, separated for brushing
Mill Quinoa and grains for 30 seconds on speed 9-10.
Place all other ingredients in TM bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 6.
Then knead for 2,5 min. on Interval speed.
Make rolls and brush half of them with egg white and the other half with egg yolk. Sprinkle with some seeds and allow rising for another 30 minutes or putting directly in a cold oven. Bake for approx. 20 minutes or until golden brown in a 200C oven.
make rolls or 2 baguette
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dairy Free Custard
- Quick Honey Chicken
- Chillean Empanadas
- Post Pregnancy Belly Balm
- Paleo/keto Cajun chicken snitty & slaw
- Sugar Free Lemon Curd/Butter
- Blueberry Jam
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Adrian Richards Banana Bread
- Fluffy Keto Cheesecake with Gin infused Lemon Curd
- Family Chocolate Cake
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls