- 300 g water
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp Yeast
- 1 & 1/2 tsp sugar
- 600 g bakers flour
- 2 tsp bread improver
- 15 g oil
Place water in TM bowl and heat 1min/37degrees/speed1
Add all other ingredients and mix 10secs/speed 6
Knead dough 6mins/Interval settings
Wrap dough in thermomat (or cover TM bowl with cling wrap) and place in a warm spot until dough has doubled in size
knock down dough by hand (or in TM bowl 30 secs/Inetrval speed)
Shape dough into read tin (spray with a little water and sprinkle with sesame seeds- optional). cover tin with clingwrap or thermomat and leave in a warm place until dough nearly reaches the top of the tin.
Remove thermomat and bake in hot oven at 200 degrees (fan forced) for around 10-15 mins (for a really crusty loaf - take from tin around the 10 min mark and bake rest of time on oven rack.)
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
For more Cooking Ideas, Recipes and Tips check out my Business Page-
Thermie and Friends Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/ThermieFriends/
Thermie and Friends Instagram - [color=blue]https://www.instagram.com/thermiefriendsjanine/[/color]
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Janine's - Creamy Pasta Sauce - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Teryaki Beef - Thermie and Friends
- Janine"s Pad Thai - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Vegan Chocolate Raspberry Cake and Frosting - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Flower Citrus biscuits - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Berry Bounty Bites - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Vanilla Slice - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Choccy Rocks - Thermie and Friends
- Arnott's Monte Carlo Biscuits - Recipe by Arnotts, Converted to Thermomix by Janine Smith - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Chocolate Crackles (copha free) - Thermie and Friends
- Janine's Kiss Biscuits - Thermie and Friends