- 420 grams water, lukewarm
- 1.5 teaspoons sugar, optional
- 2 teaspoons dried instant yeast
- 600 grams Wholemeal Bakers Flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons bread improver
- 2 tablespoons Gluten flour
- 1 tablespoon oil
2h 0minPreparation 2h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Notes** Safe to make in a TM31 & TM5. Always check your manual/cookbook for weight limits just to be sure. **
Tips: Using Your Bread Tin Lid
Place your lid on just before it reaches the top of tin (bottom right photo).
Make sure to leave some space as the dough will expand slightly from the initial warmth of the oven before it actually starts cooking.
Slide your handle on first, otherwise if you do it from the other end you will rip the top off your loaf off when trying to remove the lid.
5/10 minutes prior to the loaf being cooked take off the lid to allow some colour on the loaf. If you are after more colour once this time is up, you can take out of your tin & place back in your oven for a little while longer.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 60 minute lunch rolls
- Gluten Free Bread
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns
- KETO cloud bread
- Low fodmap pizza base
- Multigrain wholemeal jumbo loaf
- Nut Free Life Changing Loaf of Bread
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Yoghurt bread
- Bao buns
- Vanilla Bean Paste - Thermomumma
- Easiyo Homemade Yoghurt - Thermomumma
- TM5 Automated Yoghurt - Thermomumma
- Thick Yoghurt - Electric Yoghurt Maker - Thermomumma
- Quick Nutella & Tim Tam Icecream - Thermomumma
- Whatever Ice-Cream - Thermomumma
- Thick Vanilla Custard - Thermomumma
- Creamed Rice - Thermomumma
- Thick Chocolate Custard - Thermomumma
- Blueberry & Choc Chip Muffins - Thermomumma
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie Filling - Thermomumma
- Cornmeat, Vege & Parsley Sauce - Thermomumma
- Gluten Free Choc Chip Cookies
- Penny’s protein packed choc chip cookies
- Hillbilly's Special Non Fried Rice
- Raspberry tartlets
- PRAWN SAGANAKI WITH FETA - INDIAN STYLE
- Healthy Banana Flapjacks
- Gluten Free Buttercake
- 60 minute lunch rolls
- Date and Walnut Roll
- Brewed Ginger Beer (alcoholic)
- Orange, cacao and poppy seed bliss balls
- Steamed Port Dumplings