- 135 g sunflower seeds
- 90 g flaxseeds
- 65 g slivered almonds
- 145 g rolled oats
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 4 tbsp Psyllium husk
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp Maple syrup
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 350 g water
Put all ingredients into Thermomix, knead "Dough mode" / 3 minutes
Line a loaf tin with baking paper
Pour kneaded dough into loaf tin
*Hint...if there is dough stuck to blades turn TM back on and whiz for a few seconds to get most of it onto the sides where you can scrape it off
Smooth out the top with the back of a spoon. Let sit out on the counter for at least 2 hours, or all day or overnight.
* Preheat oven to 175°C.
* Place loaf pan in the oven on the middle rack, and bake for 20 minutes. Remove bread from loaf pan, place it upside down directly on the rack and bake for another 30-40 minutes. Bread is done when it sounds hollow when tapped. Let cool completely before slicing.
* Store bread in a tightly sealed container for up to five days. Freezes well too – slice before freezing for quick and easy toast!
This is an amazing recipe from the blog www.mynewroots.org that I've converted for Thermomix
You can make this a gluten free loaf by subsituting the oats for Quinoa Flakes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aleesha’s Keto Wraps
- 5 hours Dutch oven Bread
- Easy Multigrain Bread
- Simple German Soft Pretzels & Pretzel Dogs
- High Fat seed bread
- Cob Loaf - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- No Roll Scones - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Cinnabun bread
- Whole wheat pancakes
- Nut Free Life Changing Loaf of Bread
- Easy 11 minute lunchbox combo - protein carbs and veggies!
- Halloween Spider Web Biscuits
- Lactation boobie balls
- Spicy Wholemeal Gingernuts
- Spiced Pumpkin, Lentil and Ginger soup
- Easy Thermomix Easter Biscuits
- Sautéed beetroot greens
- Watermelon and Chilli Granita
- Little Christmas Shortbreads
- Hell of a drink - clears your sinuses, great for colds
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Pickled Beetroot
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Sue's Secret Seedy Sheet Crackers
- YOMI (Yogi Milan) Indian Coffee Mix
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Creamy Bacon Thyme Sauce
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Pasta with spicy tomato sauce