- 260 g flaxseeds/linseeds
- 5 g salt
- 5 g baking powder
- 3 pinches Coconut sugar or your choice
- 5 egg whites
- 2 whole eggs
- 5 tbsp Coconut oil (or oil of choice)
- 125 g water
- herbs and spices to taste
- cheese of choice, eg. blue cheese
- Vegetables of choice, eg. butternut
Preheat oven to 180 and line a loaf tine with baking paper
1. Mill linseeds 20 seconds, speed 10
2. Add baking powder, salt and sugar to milled linseeds and mix 10 secs speed 5
3. scrape down sides of the bowl
4.Add edd whiters, eggs, oil and water. Mix 10-20 secs speed 4/5
Dough will be sticky. Scrape into lined loaf tin and spead out evenly.
Remember to whiz off extra dough usingand turbo for 1 sec
Bake in preheated oven for 30mins or until cooked through.
Allow bread to cool in tin for 10 mins before turning out on to cooling rack.
Accessories you need
Whole loaf only has 43g of carbs!
Add any flavoring you like, along with bulky extras like cheeses and vegetables. Blue cheese and butternut are yummy.
Slices much better once cooled completely. Slice and store in freezer as it does not last long. Toasts well
RECIPE CONVERTED FROM THE REAL MEAL REVOLUTION by Prof Tim Noakes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.