- 600 g Carbquick flour, Instead of white bread flour
- 300 g lukewarm water
- 50 g olive oil
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 60-80 g onions
- 10 g fresh parsley leaves
- 10 g fresh basil leaves
- 120 g unsalted butter, plus more for greasing
- 1 tsp sea salt
1h 15minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
- I followed original receipt from Cookidoo, but only replaced white flour with Carbquick low carb flour . And that's all...
Low carb Herb bread with parsley and chives.
Accessories you need
Substitute parsley and basil with herbs of choice. Try fresh thyme and chives
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut lemon biscuits
- Jaffa Macarons
- Vanilla Custard Cake - Modified (from Bargain Mums)
- apple pie bliss balls
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Banana and walnut muffins
- Cinnamon scrolls
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges