- 330 grams water
- 2 teaspoons dried yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar, Optional
- 600 grams Healthy Baker Low Fodmap Plain Flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons bread improver
- 15 grams oil, Neutral Flavoured
2h 30minPreparation 2h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Weigh water into TM Bowl
2. Add yeast and sugar.
(Adding the sugar is optional, however it will feed the yeast and increase the yeast's activity)
3. Heat on 37 degrees / 2 minutes / Spped 1
4. Add flour, salt, bread improver and oil
5. Knead for 6 minutes on dough function
6. Remove dough from bowl and shape into a round ball.
7. Turbo for 2 seconds to "flick" any remaining dough from the blades . Use a piece of dough to clean the remaining bits of dough from the bowl
8. Wrap in Thermomat or place in an oiled bowl and leave to prove until doubled in size.
Bread Improver will improve the texture and crumb of your loaf as well as increase the shelf life of your loaf.
if you prefer not to use it - just leave it out - or source a quality one form your Health Food Shop
When the dough has doubled in size, push your fist quickly, but genty into the midle of the dough. This will remove some of the gas bubbles formed by the yeast during rising.
Then pull the edges of the dough to the centre and work dough gently into a ball
Using the edge of your hands shape the dough into a log shape - a simialr length to your bread tin. It does not need to be exact as it will fill the tin as the dough rises
Place tin in a warm spot and leave to rise until dough is the height of your bread tin. Time will vary.
Turn oven to 180 - 200 degrees.
Place bread tin into oven and bake for 30 - 35 minutes.
Bread is ready when it is golden brown and sounds hollow when tapping on the bottom.
For a crunchier crust remove loaf from tin and cook for an additional 5 minutes diectly on oven rack
All ovens will vary, so cooking time is a guide only.
Remove loaf from tin straight away and place on a cooling rack.
Allow to cool before slicing
Shaping the Loaf
Baking Your Loaf
The Healthy Baker Low FODMAP Plain Flour has been tested and certified low in FODMAPs and approved for people with IBS symptoms.
It is FODMAP friendly per 100 grams..... so keep porion size in mind
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Marinara Sauce
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Veg biryani
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Pate au Pistou
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling