- 20g chia seeds
- 85g water
- 280g water
- 20g dried instant yeast
- 150g wholemeal spelt flour
- 50g sunflower seeds
- 400g white spelt flour
- 2tsp salt
- 1tbsp Honey or raw sugar
- 1tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 20g Rice Bran Oil
- 40g Linseeds
1h 35minPreparation 1h 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Combine chia seeds and 85g water in cup and set aside to swell.
Measure 280g water into TM bowl, Heat 2 min 37degrees.
Add yeast and mix 3 secs sp2.
Add remaining ingredients in order given, adding soaked chia seeds last.
Mix 6.secs sp6. Scrape down sides and lid.
Knead 4 mins.
Turn onto oiled Thermomat or heated Thermoserver, leave to rise 30mins.
Punch down and put into heated bread tin lined with baking paper, sprinkle top with extra sunflower or linseed if wished, rise another 30 mins.
Bake 200 fan forced oven 30 mins
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Crunchy French baguettes
- Oatmeal bread
- Gluten Free Tortillas
- Brötchen (German bread rolls)
- Spelt and Pumpkin seed Bread (lower GI, higher protein, multigrain and seeds)
- Langos (Hungarian fried potato bread)
- Sweet potato bread
- Cheese Sandwich
- "Fluffy French Toast w Puddles of Love"
- Rice bread
- Mexican Sandwich
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Bourbon Lime & Ginger Ham Glaze
- OATY GINGER CRUNCH
- AFRICAN CARROT SOUP
- Olive Fougasse bread
- LOW CARB BREAD ROLLS
- Ginger soy whole CHICKEN noodles & SOUP
- Brandy Truffles
- SALAMI & VEGE TORTA (SALAMI E VERDURA TORTA)
- BEST EVER NANA MARJ SHORTBREAD
- PLUM SPICED PORK BELLY
- AUNTY JEANS FRUIT CAKE
- Peanut Salad Dressing Recipes
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Variation Balti Beef Curry
- Curried Sausages
- Stem ginger in Syrup
- Crunchy French baguettes
- Quick and easy Chinese chicken & corn soup
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style