- 20g chia seeds
- 85g water
- 280g water
- 20g dried instant yeast
- 150g wholemeal spelt flour
- 50g sunflower seeds
- 400g white spelt flour
- 2tsp salt
- 1tbsp Honey or raw sugar
- 1tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 20g Rice Bran Oil
- 40g Linseeds
1h 35minPreparation 1h 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Combine chia seeds and 85g water in cup and set aside to swell.
Measure 280g water into TM bowl, Heat 2 min 37degrees.
Add yeast and mix 3 secs sp2.
Add remaining ingredients in order given, adding soaked chia seeds last.
Mix 6.secs sp6. Scrape down sides and lid.
Knead 4 mins.
Turn onto oiled Thermomat or heated Thermoserver, leave to rise 30mins.
Punch down and put into heated bread tin lined with baking paper, sprinkle top with extra sunflower or linseed if wished, rise another 30 mins.
Bake 200 fan forced oven 30 mins
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Bourbon Lime & Ginger Ham Glaze
- OATY GINGER CRUNCH
- AFRICAN CARROT SOUP
- Olive Fougasse bread
- LOW CARB BREAD ROLLS
- Ginger soy whole CHICKEN noodles & SOUP
- Brandy Truffles
- SALAMI & VEGE TORTA (SALAMI E VERDURA TORTA)
- BEST EVER NANA MARJ SHORTBREAD
- PLUM SPICED PORK BELLY
- AUNTY JEANS FRUIT CAKE
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- LYNN'S STEAK, KIDNEY AND MUSHROOM CASSEROLE
- Vietnamese Banh Mi baguettes
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Gluten free berry yoghurt cake
- Apple & Rasperry Crumble
- Chicken Tikka Pathia (adapted from British Indian Restaurant/Take Away recipes)
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- DF, GF, RSF School Muesli Bars
- Nanna Mary’s Banana Cake
- Pecan Pie