- 50 g Butter, cubed
- 490 g Self Raising Flour
- Big pinch salt
- 40 g sugar
- 330 g bottle of beer
- 150 g mozzarella cubed
- 50 g mozzarella, grated
- Marmite/Vegemite for swirling
1.Pre-heat oven to 180°C ( non-fan force)
2. Melt butter 40sec/50°/sp 4
3. Add flour, salt, sugar and beer, mix 6 sec/sp 6
4. Mixture should be wet and sticky - if it looks dry, swill out the beer bottle with a bit of water and add that in.
5. Spoon into muffin tin so they are 3/4 full
6. Dip knife or spoon into marmite, plunge into centre of bread and swirl around so it smudges into dough
7. Push mozzarella cubes into each muffin
8. Sprinkle with grated mozzarella
9. Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden on top and cooked through
10. Serve hot with butter
Adapted form recipe by Chelsea Winter.co.nz
Can be made in a loaf tin - adjust cooking time to 35-40 mins
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- German spelt bread
- Wholemeal Spinach and Cheese Scroll - WA School Canteen Approved (Green)
- Milk loaf
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Ruth’s Sourdough Rye Turkish Bread
- Black Buger Buns
- Gf cheese and onion mini breads
- brioche rolls masterchef
- Sue’s White Bread Loaf
- Low FODMAP Easy Everyday White Bread
- Wholemeal rolls
- Dutch Oven Bread (crunchy crust) *** WARNING - THIS BREAD NEEDS 12 HOURS OR OVERNIGHT TO RISE!!!
- Soft cookies with Okara (low GI)
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Viennese whirls
- Winter vegetable soup with Asian flavours
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- German spelt bread
- Stock Powder
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Easy automated yogurt - TM5
- Coconut Fingers