- 50 g Butter, cubed
- 490 g Self Raising Flour
- Big pinch salt
- 40 g sugar
- 330 g bottle of beer
- 150 g mozzarella cubed
- 50 g mozzarella, grated
- Marmite/Vegemite for swirling
1.Pre-heat oven to 180°C ( non-fan force)
2. Melt butter 40sec/50°/sp 4
3. Add flour, salt, sugar and beer, mix 6 sec/sp 6
4. Mixture should be wet and sticky - if it looks dry, swill out the beer bottle with a bit of water and add that in.
5. Spoon into muffin tin so they are 3/4 full
6. Dip knife or spoon into marmite, plunge into centre of bread and swirl around so it smudges into dough
7. Push mozzarella cubes into each muffin
8. Sprinkle with grated mozzarella
9. Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden on top and cooked through
10. Serve hot with butter
Accessories you need
Adapted form recipe by Chelsea Winter.co.nz
Can be made in a loaf tin - adjust cooking time to 35-40 mins
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 'Squid Game' Stir Fry - Bulgogi Beef
- Bec's (Carmen's) Oat Slice Choc Brownie
- Fig and Walnut Carrot Cake with Caramilk Cream Cheese Icing
- Seafood Pie
- Vanilla Chai Mix (Similar to Arkadia brand)
- Slow Cooked Lamb Leg
- Cheese and Spinach Chicken Loaf
- Sweet & Sour Pork and Rice
- Cinnamon Apple Cake
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto
- Creamy Frothy Coffee
- Churros Cake