- 50 g Butter, cubed
- 490 g Self Raising Flour
- Big pinch salt
- 40 g sugar
- 330 g bottle of beer
- 150 g mozzarella cubed
- 50 g mozzarella, grated
- Marmite/Vegemite for swirling
1.Pre-heat oven to 180°C ( non-fan force)
2. Melt butter 40sec/50°/sp 4
3. Add flour, salt, sugar and beer, mix 6 sec/sp 6
4. Mixture should be wet and sticky - if it looks dry, swill out the beer bottle with a bit of water and add that in.
5. Spoon into muffin tin so they are 3/4 full
6. Dip knife or spoon into marmite, plunge into centre of bread and swirl around so it smudges into dough
7. Push mozzarella cubes into each muffin
8. Sprinkle with grated mozzarella
9. Bake for 25-30 minutes until golden on top and cooked through
10. Serve hot with butter
Adapted form recipe by Chelsea Winter.co.nz
Can be made in a loaf tin - adjust cooking time to 35-40 mins
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemon Bundino ( Italian lemon pudding)
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls
- 30 Second Lemon Cupcakes
- Double choc apricot muffins
- ThermoMonts Quinoa Crackers
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- Crostata di Ricotta (Almond and Ricotta tart)
- 20sec scones