THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 180 grams arrowroot/tapioca flour
- 50 grams Coconut Flour
- 40 grams chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 110 grams coconut oil
- 60 grams water, preferably room temp or slightly warmer
- 2 eggs
- 300 grams Steamed or roasted Pumpkin
Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line trays with baking paper
Add arrowroot flour, coconut flour, chia seeds and salt and wizz speed 9, 10 sec. (this just mills the chia seeds slightly)
Add coconut oil, warm water, eggs, and pumpkin and mix speed 5, 10sec then scrape down bowl and mix again speed 5, 10sec. (using warm water is good in colder weather as it helps melt your coconut oil and makes it easier to mix together)
This makes quite a paste which is not really a dough consistency so I use the spatula to spoon out and flatten out into round shapes on a tray with baking paper - small or large depending on what you'd like.
Bake in the oven for around 15mins or until the top is going golden brown. I sometimes get air pockets in mine when they're baking so just push them down to flatten them out if you notice this.
Once they're cooked top with your favourite pizza toppings and bake for another 15mins or so (until your cheese melts if you're using cheese!)
I steamed extra pumpkin cubes with our dinner veggies the night before I made these. If you don't have your pumpkin already cooked steam it in your varoma for around 15-20mins until soft and then you can use your remaining steaming liquid in place of the warm water!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beetroot Soup (Paleo)
- The Merrymaker Sisters Savoury Paleo Bread
- Choc banana pancakes (grain free, dairy free, sugar free)
- Coconutty Chocolate Spread (Fructose free, dairy free)
- Quinoa Chocolate Cake (grain & dairy free)
- Sweet Potato & Macadamia Choc Brownies (Gluten free, Dairy free, Fructose Free)
- Lemony Lentil Soup
- Slow-cook turmeric paste for lamb
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Spring onion Butter Cookie
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread