- 330 g self-raising flour
- 120 g brown sugar
- 200 g Mixed fruit
- 1 level tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 level tsp ground nutmeg
- 30 g Butter, Room temperature
Recipe is created for
- 1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees
2. Grease loaf tin
3. Add all ingredients to bowl
4. Mix speed 3, 10 seconds
5. Pour into loaf tin
6. Place in oven 35 minutes or until brown on top
7. Cool then turn out onto rack
Enjoy as is or with a spread of butter
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Sicilian Orange Cake
- The best Brownie Recipe
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Sugar Cookies
- Easter Egg Buns
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Boobie Biscuits
- Gluten Free Baked Donuts
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free