- 1 ¾ C almonds
- 1 C arrowroot flour
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 3/4 tsp bicarb soda
- 6 eggs
- 2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Cinammon
- 1/3 C sunflower seeds/pepitas
- 1/3 C linseed
- 1/2 C raisins
- 1/2 C currants
Preheat oven to 160oC.
Line a loaf tin with greaseproof paper.
Mill the almonds into almond meal 30 sec on Speed 9.
Add arrowroot, salt and bicarb soda and mix for 6 sec on Speed 6. Place aside in a bowl
Mix the eggs and apple cider vinegar on 10 sec on Speed 4
Add the cinnamon, sunflower seeds/pepitas, golden linseeds and raisins to the egg mixture.
Then add the dry ingredients and mix 10 sec on Speed 6.
Pour into prepared tin, and sprinkle extra sunflower seeds/pepitas on top.
Bake for 50-55 minutes.
Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the tin before turning out onto a wire rack.
Delicious with organic butter and chia jam!
Slice and freeze any leftovers.
Recipe adapted from Dr Andrea Robertson
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Challah de Shabbat de Stéphane Laik
- Tangzhong Pandan Bun
- Variation Jam Ball Donuts (Just like the market ones!)
- Super Simple Savoury Scrolls
- Coffee buns (Mocha buns)
- Turkish Bread
- Barbs Cheese Scones
- Spinach and Ricotta Sausage Rolls
- Filipino Pandesal (Soft bread buns)
- White Bread Loaf
- Chicken Mayo Sandwich
- Citrus Bender
- Nanna Ivy Melba’s Apricot Slice
- Egg, Nut & Dairy Free Cupcakes! School Friendly!
- Cashew Vanilla Custard
- Nan’s Christmas Pudding
- Raw Choc Cups Almond or Cherry
- Raw Peppermint Slice
- No Bad Stuff Bread
- Tre Colori Wheatberry Salad
- One Pot Fish & Risoni Stew
- Baked Artichoke Dip
- Almond & Raspberry Slice
- No bake Keto museli bars
- Fig Jam-Low sugar
- Spicey Hot Chocolate Mix
- Greek easter koulourakia dairy free
- Gluten Free Gloria Jean Style Banana Bread
- Carrot Scones
- Muesli Bars with Coconut and Chocolate
- Allergy Free Vegan Banana & Coconut Bread
- Roz w Halib (Rice Pudding) Middle Eastern Style
- Raw Almond Butter Cups
- Pancakes - 3 ingredients GF DF Nut free and sugar free!
- poached pears in red wine