- 300 g tap water
- 2 level teaspoon dry yeast
- 1 level teaspoon sugar
- 600 g spelt flour
- 1 level teaspoon sea salt
- 2 level teaspoons bread improver
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
1h 30minPreparation 1h 30minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
Add water, yeast and sugar to bowl. Mix speed 2 for 2 minutes 37degrees. Add flour, bread improver, olive oil and salt (salt last). Mix speed 5 for 10 seconds. Knead 4 minutes, closed lid position 37 degrees. Move to thermomix server and leave in warm spot till doubled in size. Knead on bench till smooth and pliable then mould into loaf shape. Turn into tin and let rise again till just over the top of the tin. Place in oven then turn oven to 180 degrees. Cook for around 30 minutes or till golden and hollow sounding when tapped.
Add any grains, seeds that you like at the kneading stage through the hole.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- German spelt bread
- Wholemeal Spinach and Cheese Scroll - WA School Canteen Approved (Green)
- Milk loaf
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Ruth’s Sourdough Rye Turkish Bread
- Black Buger Buns
- Gf cheese and onion mini breads
- brioche rolls masterchef
- Sue’s White Bread Loaf
- Low FODMAP Easy Everyday White Bread
- Wholemeal rolls
- Dutch Oven Bread (crunchy crust) *** WARNING - THIS BREAD NEEDS 12 HOURS OR OVERNIGHT TO RISE!!!