- 135 g sunflower seeds
- 90 g flaxseeds
- 65 g pepitas
- 145 g rolled oats
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 4 tbsp Psyllium husk
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp Maple syrup
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 350 g water
1h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put all ingredients into Thermomix, knead / 3 minutes
Line a loaf tin with baking paper
Pour kneaded dough into loaf tin
*Hint...if there is dough stuck to blades turn TM back on and whiz for a few seconds to get most of it onto the sides where you can scrape it off
Smooth out the top with the back of a spoon. Let sit out on the counter for at least 2 hours, or all day or overnight.
* Preheat oven to 175°C.
* Place loaf pan in the oven on the middle rack, and bake for 20 minutes. Remove bread from loaf pan, place it upside down directly on the rack and bake for another 30-40 minutes. Bread is done when it sounds hollow when tapped. Let cool completely before slicing.
* Store bread in a tightly sealed container for up to five days. Freezes well too – slice before freezing for quick and easy toast!
You can also roll this mixture out really thin and cook it into crackers in a low oven (about 120 degrees) for 40 minutes or until crisp.
Warning: This bread is dangerously addictive!
This is an amazing recipe from the blog www.mynewroots.org that I've converted for Thermomix
You can also make this a gluten free loaf by subsituting the oats for Quinoa Flakes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Whole wheat pancakes
- Easy 11 minute lunchbox combo - protein carbs and veggies!
- Halloween Spider Web Biscuits
- Lactation boobie balls
- Spicy Wholemeal Gingernuts
- Spiced Pumpkin, Lentil and Ginger soup
- Easy Thermomix Easter Biscuits
- Sautéed beetroot greens
- Watermelon and Chilli Granita
- Little Christmas Shortbreads
- Life Changing Loaf of Bread
- Hell of a drink - clears your sinuses, great for colds