- 150 g water
- 0.5 teaspoon dried yeast
- 50 g aquafaba, (chickpea can/cooking water)
- 320 g bread flour
Put water, aquafaba and yeast into TM bowl and stir 1 min / 37ºC/ speed 1
Add flour, and knead 2 min /
Tip dough from bowl , form into a loaf shape and place in varoma lined with baking paper
Weigh 500g water into TM bowl
Place varoma, with loaf in it, on top of the bowl and leave overnight to rise slowly
Steam 30min / varoma / speed 2 or until bread is ready and centre of loaf springs back to touch
Allow the bread to cool before slicing and toasting
For those following a whole food plant based diet, use 320g freshly ground wheat flour, and serve with Polenta Butter//www.recipecommunity.com.au/basics-recipes/polenta-butter-whole-food-plant-based-and-vegan/244749
Adapted for a low fat vegan diet from a Recipe by Aimee Turner on the Recipe Community//www.recipecommunity.com.au/breads-rolls-recipes/steamed-bread-varoma/187177
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Ruth’s Sourdough Rye Turkish Bread
- Black Buger Buns
- Gf cheese and onion mini breads
- brioche rolls masterchef
- Sue’s White Bread Loaf
- Low FODMAP Easy Everyday White Bread
- Wholemeal rolls
- Dutch Oven Bread (crunchy crust) *** WARNING - THIS BREAD NEEDS 12 HOURS OR OVERNIGHT TO RISE!!!
- Breakfast bread
- Simply Delicious Sourdough Bread
- Gluten Free Bread- Go to recipe
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls
- Vegan Meringues
- Beaten Coffee Meringue Cappuccino - A Vegan treat
- Aloo Ghobi with Potato and Cauliflower - Vegan, Whole Food Plant Based
- Polenta Butter Whole food Plant Based and Vegan
- Moroccan Dressing
- Anni's GlutenFree Flour Baking Mix
- Chai Spiced Risotto with Ginger Pears
- Tomato and Brown Lentil Soup
- Four C Salad
- Millet with Lime Creme
- Raw Vegan Lemon Curd
- Vegan Almond Parmesan