- 290-300 grams Luke Warm Water
- 10 grams Yeast, (dry)
- 300 grams bakers flour
- 200 grams semolina
- 20 grams Evo Oil
- 2 tsp salt
1. Put water into mixing bowl and yeast. Mix for 20 sec/37 degrees/speed 2.
2. Add bakers flour, Semolina, Evo oil and salt
3. Mix 6 sec/speed 6 to allow wet ingredients to mix with dry ingredients.
4. Knead 4-6 min//.
5. Lightly grease fairly large plastic bowl with EVOO and turn dough out into bowl and knead to form a tight ball, cover with glad wrap, cover with two tea towels. and allow to prove for about 1 hour.
6. Slightly knead again (if you prefer on a slightly floured baord, that's ok) and form a loaf, place on baking tray with baking paper, cover again with tea towels and allow to prove another 20 minutes, it should again double in size.
7. Turn oven on to 220 degrees
8. After 20 minutes cut desired slits in it and place in oven, bake for 20 minutes/220 degrees then decrease temperature to 160 degrees and bake another 20 minutes or until it is to your liking.
Buon Appetito!!! Enjoy!!!
Accessories you need
These ingredients make one loaf, I made two loafs making two different batches, not doubling the ingredients.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The English Carrot
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini Relish / Pickle
- Zucchini Bread and Butter Pickle
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie
- Roasted strawberry icecream
- Nectarine & Blood Orange Frangipane Tart