- 290-300 grams Luke Warm Water
- 10 grams Yeast, (dry)
- 300 grams bakers flour
- 200 grams semolina
- 20 grams Evo Oil
- 2 tsp salt
1. Put water into mixing bowl and yeast. Mix for 20 sec/37 degrees/speed 2.
2. Add bakers flour, Semolina, Evo oil and salt
3. Mix 6 sec/speed 6 to allow wet ingredients to mix with dry ingredients.
4. Knead 4-6 min//.
5. Lightly grease fairly large plastic bowl with EVOO and turn dough out into bowl and knead to form a tight ball, cover with glad wrap, cover with two tea towels. and allow to prove for about 1 hour.
6. Slightly knead again (if you prefer on a slightly floured baord, that's ok) and form a loaf, place on baking tray with baking paper, cover again with tea towels and allow to prove another 20 minutes, it should again double in size.
7. Turn oven on to 220 degrees
8. After 20 minutes cut desired slits in it and place in oven, bake for 20 minutes/220 degrees then decrease temperature to 160 degrees and bake another 20 minutes or until it is to your liking.
Buon Appetito!!! Enjoy!!!
Accessories you need
These ingredients make one loaf, I made two loafs making two different batches, not doubling the ingredients.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fruit Bread
- Nutty Low Carb Bread
- Japanese milk bread
- Challah (traditional Jewish celebratory plaited loaf)
- Scrolls (Lactose Free)
- German spelt bread
- Wholemeal Spinach and Cheese Scroll - WA School Canteen Approved (Green)
- Milk loaf
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Ruth’s Sourdough Rye Turkish Bread
- Black Buger Buns
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Paleo, egg free, AIP
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- Tuna Mornay
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Apricot Slice
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade