- 2 cloves garlic
- 50 g Parmesan cheese
- 3 sprigs rosemary
- 3 sprigs Oregano
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons Yeast
- 20 g olive oil
- 270 g warm water
- 500 g bakers' flour
- 100 g tomato paste
- 80 g sliced pepperoni
- 150 g grated cheese
1h 8minPreparation 43minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
1. Put the garlic, parmesan, rosemary and oregano into the Thermomix and grate for 7 seconds on speed 10.
2. Add the salt, yeast, oil, water and flour and mix on speed 7 for 7 seconds.
3. Knead for 90 seconds on closed lid position.
4. Transfer to oiled bowl, cover with cling film and leave in a warm spot to rise for 40 minutes.
5. Divide the dough in two, wrap in cling film and refrigerate to use for tomorrow's pizza.
6. Hand knead the remaining dough for about 1 minute then roll onto pizza tray.
7. Cover with tomato paste, then pepperoni and cheese.
8. Bake for 25 minutes in a pre-heated oven at 180 celsius. Enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easter Frozen Raspberry Delight
- Amazeballs Protein Balls (Kid friendly)
- Vanilla Cookie Slice (from Rachel Cooks)
- Caramel Crunch Cheesecake (Similar to AWW one)
- Hippety Hop Rocky Road (AKA Easter Rocky Road)
- Armenian Nutmeg Cake
- Weetbix Slice
- Microwave Meringues
- Nutella Pizza
- Stuffed loin of Pork
- Chocolate Plum Pudding
- Christmas Bark
- Tuna Dip
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Scallion chicken
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Banana oat pancake