- 2 cloves garlic
- 50 g Parmesan cheese
- 3 sprigs rosemary
- 3 sprigs Oregano
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons Yeast
- 20 g olive oil
- 270 g warm water
- 500 g bakers' flour
- 100 g tomato paste
- 80 g sliced pepperoni
- 150 g grated cheese
8Recipe is created for
1. Put the garlic, parmesan, rosemary and oregano into the Thermomix and grate for 7 seconds on speed 10.
2. Add the salt, yeast, oil, water and flour and mix on speed 7 for 7 seconds.
3. Knead for 90 seconds on closed lid position.
4. Transfer to oiled bowl, cover with cling film and leave in a warm spot to rise for 40 minutes.
5. Divide the dough in two, wrap in cling film and refrigerate to use for tomorrow's pizza.
6. Hand knead the remaining dough for about 1 minute then roll onto pizza tray.
7. Cover with tomato paste, then pepperoni and cheese.
8. Bake for 25 minutes in a pre-heated oven at 180 celsius. Enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fruit Bread
- Nutty Low Carb Bread
- Japanese milk bread
- Challah (traditional Jewish celebratory plaited loaf)
- Scrolls (Lactose Free)
- German spelt bread
- Wholemeal Spinach and Cheese Scroll - WA School Canteen Approved (Green)
- Milk loaf
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Ruth’s Sourdough Rye Turkish Bread
- Black Buger Buns
- Easter Frozen Raspberry Delight
- Amazeballs Protein Balls (Kid friendly)
- Vanilla Cookie Slice (from Rachel Cooks)
- Caramel Crunch Cheesecake (Similar to AWW one)
- Hippety Hop Rocky Road (AKA Easter Rocky Road)
- Armenian Nutmeg Cake
- Weetbix Slice
- Microwave Meringues
- Nutella Pizza
- Stuffed loin of Pork
- Chocolate Plum Pudding
- Christmas Bark
- Tuna Mornay
- Garlic & Parsley Burgers
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- CREAMY SWEET POTATO SECRET RISOTTO spinach mushrooms parmesan
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Shepherds pie
- Apricot Slice
- Pumpkin and Leek Soup
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Fruit Bread
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Breakfast Beans