- 1 clove garlic
- 100 g parmesan cubed
- 8-12 sprig parsley, (leaves only) or other herbs
- 30 g Butter
- 2 tsp yeast dry
- 300 g water
- 500 g baker's flour
- 30 g olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
2h 20minPreparation 2h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place garlic, parmesan and parsley into TM bowl. Chop 10 seconds speed 8. Set aside
Place butter into TM bowl and melt 1 min 60C speed 1. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
Place water and yeast into TM bowl. Heat 2 min, 37C, speed 1.
Add flour, oil and salt and knead 2 min on .
Tip onto thermomat and roll into a ball. Wrap and leave to prove for 45-60 min or until doubled in size.
Preheat oven to 200C.
Cut dough in half and roll each half into a long sausage. Place half the topping next to one roll of dough and roll the dough in the topping to coat. Repeat with other half of topping and dough roll.
Brush each roll with melted butter and cut into pieces about 1 inch thick. Place 3 pieces in each well of a cupcake or muffin tray.
Leave to prove for another 15-20 minutes. Bake at 200C for 20-25 min or until golden brown.
Accessories you need
Do not cut with a sharp knife on your thermomat. Only use your spatula or a dough scraper.
You can use any combination of herbs or other flavours you like.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Artisan apple bread
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Lucuma Ice Cream
- Low FODMAP Creamy Mustard & Maple Sauce
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- White Chocolate Berry Friands
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Variation Palacinke (Croatian Crepes)
- Kels Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry