- 100 grams Soft brown sugar
- 120 grams Butter
- 1 dash Vanilla ex
- 2 Eggs.
- 300 grams plain flour
- 150-200 grams plums, stoned and cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoons plum jam, EDC recipe
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Bi Carb Soda
Pre heat oven 160-180 deg depending on oven
mix butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla ex 30 secs speed 6
add flour, baking powder and bi carb of soda 20 secs speed 6
add plums and jam 20 secs speed 4
Line greased loaf tin with baking paper
bake 45 mins- 1 hour depending on oven.
Allow to cool before cutting to serve
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Pecan biscuits
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Spicy Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick)
- Chicken and Corn Risotto
- Gluten Free Chocolate Brownie
- Flourless Almond, coconut and vanilla cake
- Nectarine & Blood Orange Frangipane Tart
- Variation Plum crumble cake
- Traditional Welsh Cakes
- Mars Bar Cheesecake