- 300 grams water
- 2 heaped teaspoons dry yeast, Or two sachets
- 20 grams Ghee or melted butter
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 500 grams bakers flour
- 10 grams brown sugar
- 20 grams maple syrup or honey
- 170 grams frozen raspberries
Place water and yeast into jug and warm for 1 minute / 37 degrees / speed 1
Add remaining ingredients, except frozen fruit, and mix for 4 seconds / speed 5
Knead for 1 minute / "Closed lid" / "Dough mode"
Add fruit and knead for a further 30 seconds / "Closed lid" / "Dough mode"
Tip onto a thermomat. The dough will be wet, sticky and in small balls with maybe 1 or 2 larger balls of dough. This is how it is meant to look. Wrap in thermomat and then wrap a tea towel around your mat to stop any excess juice from the fruit leaking out and making a mess. If you find that your dough is really too wet, add a small amount of extra flour after you've added your fruit.
leave to rise for at least an hour, up to 3 hours. Gently shape dough into a log and it should slide off the mat into a lined bread or loaf tin.
Top with cinnamon sugar if desired.
Bake at 180 degrees for about 40 minutes, until bread sounds hollow when tapped.
Turn out onto a wire rack and allow to cool before cutting. When coole it will slice easier and is even better for toasting the next day.
Accessories you need
Try different frozen fruit in place of the raspberries, just be aware that excess liquid in the fruit can get messy when proving and also adds an extra liquid component to the dough which can be compensated by adding more flour.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aleesha’s Keto Wraps
- 5 hours Dutch oven Bread
- Easy Multigrain Bread
- Simple German Soft Pretzels & Pretzel Dogs
- High Fat seed bread
- Cob Loaf - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- No Roll Scones - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Cinnabun bread
- All In One - Chicken, Mozzarella and Sundried Tomato Meatloaf with Creamy Sauce, and Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Choc Mint Peppermint Crisp Custard
- Raw Choc Mint Fudge
- Not Bad For You Instant Chocolate Macadamia Ice Cream
- Not Bad For You Instant Strawberry Ice Cream
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cake
- Little Bit Fancy Bangers and Mash
- Raspberry, White Chocolate and Macadamia Bread
- Gluten free hazelnut and vanilla macaron mini cakes
- Sticky Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cashew Caramel
- GoAhead Chocolate Quinoa Cake (Gluten Free)
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Pickled Beetroot
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou
- Peanut Satay Chicken
- Sue's Secret Seedy Sheet Crackers
- YOMI (Yogi Milan) Indian Coffee Mix
- Super Simple Veggie Soup
- Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Creamy Bacon Thyme Sauce