- 180 g flour
- 0.5 tsp salt
- 20 g vegetable oil, plus extra for frying
- 115 g water, plus extra if required
- 50 g Butter, softened
- Place flour, salt, oil and water into mixing bowl and blend 10 sec/speed 4. Dough should be soft and slightly sticky. If not, add a extra water.
- Knead 2 min/"Dough mode" . Transfer onto a lightly floured work surface and roll into a rectangle (approx. 3 mm thick). Spread butter over the top of dough and then roll into a sausage shape. Cover with a damp cloth and set aside to rest for 30 minutes.
- Remove cloth and cut into 10 equal pieces. Place each piece onto a lightly floured surface and flatten into a round shape, approx. 2 mm in thickness.
- Place a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat and add oil. Fry each roti until golden brown, flip over and fry on other side until lightly brown. Drain on paper towel and serve warm with your favourite curry.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Crispy Waffle Batter
- Keto fluffy sweet waffles
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Red Velvet Cupcakes
- Chicken & Mushroom Vol Au Vent
- Apricot Chicken with french onion soup powder mix
- LYNN'S SPREADABLE BUTTER
- Keto Microwave Tortilla
- LYNN'S STEAK, KIDNEY AND MUSHROOM CASSEROLE
- Vietnamese Banh Mi baguettes
- Spice Pumpkin Soup
- Gluten free berry yoghurt cake