- 1 level tbsp dried instant yeast
- 1/2 level tsp sugar
- 125 g water
- 90 g Baker's Flour
- 250 g lukewarm water
- 40 g olive oil
- 390 g Baker's Flour
- 1 level tsp salt
2h 0minPreparation 2h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place the one level tablespoon, 1/2 tsp sugar and 125g water into bowl . Mix 2 min at 37 degrees speed 2. Leave in bowl for 8 min until frothy.
- Add 90g baker’s flour, mix 1min at 50 degrees, speed 2, leave in bowl for 30 min.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix for 10 sec, speed 5. Knead for 3 min. Place in a large bowl and cover with your thermomat or glad wrap and a wet kitchen towel. Leave to prove for approximately 1 hour or until doubled in size.
- Knock air out of dough then cut into 2 round pieces. Grease and flour a baking tray and stretch into 2 oval shapes. Wet fingers and poke dough to create air. Prove for a further 20m. Preheat oven to 220 degrees Celsius.
Mix 25g milk and egg for dusting, sprinkle Nigella, sesame or poppy seeds on top.
Bake for 10-20 min, until golden brown.
You can make rolls or bread sticks, or just two ovals any size.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fruit Bread
- Nutty Low Carb Bread
- Japanese milk bread
- Challah (traditional Jewish celebratory plaited loaf)
- Scrolls (Lactose Free)
- German spelt bread
- Wholemeal Spinach and Cheese Scroll - WA School Canteen Approved (Green)
- Milk loaf
- Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Black Buger Buns
- Gf cheese and onion mini breads
- Curry Pea Soup
- Lemon Cupcakes with Young Living Essential Oils
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Pumpkin & Chickpea Coconut Curry
- Chocolate coconut macaroons Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Paleo, Egg Free, AIP
- The Daily Mix - Banana Crumble Muffins
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Durban Naan
- Dotty's Lemon and Sultana Tea Loaf
- White Chocolate and Coconut Rice Pudding
- Porridge for Two - with spiced fruit