- 80 g Gruyere cheese, cubed
- 120 g Vintage Cheddar cubed
- 2 spring onions, /shallots roughly chopped
- 100 g whole buckwheat
- 2 tsp dried yeast
- 320 g warm water
- 500 g bakers flour
- 50 g oil
- Pinch salt
- 50 g assorted seeds of choice
- Handful walnut kernels
- 150 g crème fraiche
- 200 g thinly sliced salami of choice
- Handful Kalamata olives
8Recipe is created for
Gruyere, Cheddar and spring onions into TM bowl and mill for 5 seconds on speed 8. Set aside.
buckwheat into TM bowl and mill for 10
seconds on speed 10. Add yeast,
water, flour, oil, salt and seeds and mix for 6 seconds on speed 6. (The dough will be quite stiff.)
dial set to closed lid position,
knead for 1 minute on Interval speed.
walnuts through hole in lid and knead a further 30 seconds on Interval speed.
out onto floured ThermoMat and knead by hand into a tight ball. Wrap and allow
to double in size in draft free room.
dough out to the approximate size of ThermoMat and spread generously with crème
fraîche. Arrange salami slices evenly, top with milled cheese mixture and olives. Roll carefully into a sausage
shape and gently cut into rounds, so as not to flatten the scrolls.
cut side up into a large baking dish, cover and allow to prove for around 30
minutes. Place into cold oven set to 200ºC (to allow a further rise) and bake
for 25-35 minutes or until golden and sounding hollow when tapped.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Sprouted Bread
- Quinoa, silverbeet and feta soda bread
- Garlic and herb butter bombs
- Breakfast Bran Loaf
- Sunday morning quick'n easy rolls
- Max my bread crust buddy
- Rewena Paraoa (Maori Bread)
- Cinnamon Rolls (Cinnabon Clone) - Guley Girl's Cooking Steps
- Challah Jewish Sweet Bread
- Black Forest Scrolls
- No Knead Sourdough
- Squid Ink Bread
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad
- No-bake ricotta cheesecake - Russell Blaikie
- Summer Italian donuts with passionfruit curd, whipped ricotta, spiced sugar, passionfruit gelato, pistachio and freeze dried raspberry crumble - Dominique Rizzo
- Pork liver parfait - Danielle Dixon