- 80 g Gruyere cheese, cubed
- 120 g Vintage Cheddar cubed
- 2 spring onions, /shallots roughly chopped
- 100 gwhole buckwheat
- 2 tsp dried yeast
- 320 g warm water
- 500 g bakers flour
- 50 g oil
- Pinch salt
- 50 g assorted seeds of choice
- Handful walnut kernels
- 150 g crème fraiche
- 200 g thinly sliced salami of choice
- Handful Kalamata olives
Recipe is created for
Gruyere, Cheddar and spring onions into TM bowl and mill for 5 seconds on speed 8. Set aside.
buckwheat into TM bowl and mill for 10
seconds on speed 10. Add yeast,
water, flour, oil, salt and seeds and mix for 6 seconds on speed 6. (The dough will be quite stiff.)
dial set to "Closed lid" closed lid position,
knead for 1 minute on Interval speed"Dough mode" .
walnuts through hole in lid and knead a further 30 seconds on Interval speed"Dough mode" .
out onto floured ThermoMat and knead by hand into a tight ball. Wrap and allow
to double in size in draft free room.
dough out to the approximate size of ThermoMat and spread generously with crème
fraîche. Arrange salami slices evenly, top with milled cheese mixture and olives. Roll carefully into a sausage
shape and gently cut into rounds, so as not to flatten the scrolls.
cut side up into a large baking dish, cover and allow to prove for around 30
minutes. Place into cold oven set to 200ºC (to allow a further rise) and bake
for 25-35 minutes or until golden and sounding hollow when tapped.
Other users also liked...
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Orange drizzle cake
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)
- Chicken rice paste
- Hainanese Chicken
- Honey Chicken
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Mince Chow Mein with Pumpkin