- 80 g Gruyere cheese, cubed
- 120 g Vintage Cheddar cubed
- 2 spring onions, /shallots roughly chopped
- 100 g whole buckwheat
- 2 tsp dried yeast
- 320 g warm water
- 500 g bakers flour
- 50 g oil
- Pinch salt
- 50 g assorted seeds of choice
- Handful walnut kernels
- 150 g crème fraiche
- 200 g thinly sliced salami of choice
- Handful Kalamata olives
8Recipe is created for
Gruyere, Cheddar and spring onions into TM bowl and mill for 5 seconds on speed 8. Set aside.
buckwheat into TM bowl and mill for 10
seconds on speed 10. Add yeast,
water, flour, oil, salt and seeds and mix for 6 seconds on speed 6. (The dough will be quite stiff.)
dial set to closed lid position,
knead for 1 minute on Interval speed.
walnuts through hole in lid and knead a further 30 seconds on Interval speed.
out onto floured ThermoMat and knead by hand into a tight ball. Wrap and allow
to double in size in draft free room.
dough out to the approximate size of ThermoMat and spread generously with crème
fraîche. Arrange salami slices evenly, top with milled cheese mixture and olives. Roll carefully into a sausage
shape and gently cut into rounds, so as not to flatten the scrolls.
cut side up into a large baking dish, cover and allow to prove for around 30
minutes. Place into cold oven set to 200ºC (to allow a further rise) and bake
for 25-35 minutes or until golden and sounding hollow when tapped.
Other users also liked...
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Spiced chocolate doughnuts - Louise Keats
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Chocolate,Ginger and Orange Bliss Balls / Protein Balls
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Raw Jaffa Slice
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- Left Over Porridge Bread
- Simple Sardine Dip
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- Chicken and Leek Risotto
- Cashew Carrot Dip