- 350 g lukewarm water
- 1 sachet dry yeast
- 40 g olive oil
- 500 g Flour, Plain
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp Vegetable Stock Concentrate (EDC)
- 300 g Olives, Pitted Sliced Green and Black
Place water, yeast, stock (or salt), sugar and oil into TM bowl. Mix for 5 seconds on speed 6.
Add flour and mix for 20 seconds on speed 6.
Set the dial to closed lid position and knead for 3 minutes on interval speed.
Remove dough from bowl and allow to rise in a slightly floured bowl, covered with a clean dishcloth (or Thermomat!) for up to 3 hours.
Knock down and add the olives. Knead well to incorporate the olives. Allow to rise for another 2 hours.
Once this is done, knock down and knead again. Divide the dough in 12/13 small portions (about 100 g each) and give them an elongate shape, about 15 cm long and 5 cm in diameter.
Place the grissini in a greased baking tray, and spray with a bit of oil and salt.
Bake in hot oven at 200° C for 30-40 min or until golden.
Olives can be substituted with cubed cheddar cheese or cubed bacon/pancetta.
Served with prosciutto, soft grissini are a great appetitizer.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beer Brownies
- Apricot almond cake with rosewater and cardamom
- Homemade Protein Powder
- Purple Carrot Salad
- Purple carrot soup with ginger, rosemary and coriander seed
- Diet Crème Dessert
- White chocolate cupcakes
- Curried Prawns and Cauliflower
- Eggplant Veloute
- Salmon souffled tart
- Ricotta Polpettine (Cheese balls)
- Beetroot and cashew salad
- Healthy Low Fat Banana Bread
- Variation Date lime cake
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Fluffy American Pancakes
- Jam donut muffins AKA "Duffins"
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies
- Pineapple upside down cake
- O’Henry Slice