- 150g Sourdough starter
- 360g Lukewarm Water (37-40 degrees)
- 650g bakers flour
- 15g salt
7h 30minPreparation 7h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add ingredients (except for salt) into the bowl and mix Sp4 for 10 seconds. Leave in bowl untouched for 20 to 30 mins. Add salt and "Dough mode" for 2 mins.
Tip into well oiled bowl, cover in oiled plastic bag and rest for 2 hours.
Gently knead then shape into preferred shape, put into well floured container (can use semolina if preferred) and cover again with oiled plastic bag. leave in a warm spot from 4 to 6 hours.
Preheat oven to 240 degrees for 1 hour with either a pizza stone or a cast iron pot with lid inside. -If using a pizza stone, pop a tin of boiling water in the bottom of oven to help crust.
Place dough onto pizza stone or in cast iron pot with lid on and cook for 30 mins.
Tap the bottom of the loaf when finished, if it sounds hollow, its cooked.
Accessories you need
If you arent going to cook it straight away, leave it in the fridge overnight and pull out and put in a warm spot at least an hour prior to cooking.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Aleesha’s Keto Wraps
- 5 hours Dutch oven Bread
- Easy Multigrain Bread
- Simple German Soft Pretzels & Pretzel Dogs
- High Fat seed bread
- Cob Loaf - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- No Roll Scones - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Cinnabun bread
- Simple sausage rolls
- Sticky Date Slice
- Veggie Fritters
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- Pickled Beetroot
- All Green Stock Powder
- Super Easy Waffles
- Recco Classico
- Sue's Secret Seedy Sheet Crackers