- 220 g warm water
- 2 tsp dried instant yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 380 g Baker's Flour
- 1.5 tsp bread improver
- 1 tsp brewing sugar, optional
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 1 tsp granulated garlic
- 1 tsp dried Italian herbs blend
- 20 g olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Butter, melted
- 1-2 tablespoons polenta (cornmeal)
- 1 x cup Grated Tasty Cheese
1h 40minPreparation 1h 10minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Add all ingredients and blend 15secs/sp7.
Knead "Dough mode" 5mins.
Prove in a covered bowl/mat for about 30mins until doubled.
Punch down and shape into 2 loaves or 3 rolls.
Prove (covered) for another 30mins, or until doubled.
Preheat the oven to 190°C.
Line a baking sheet with baking paper.
Slash the rolls/loaves and brush with melted butter.
Sprinkle with polenta and then the cheese.
Bake for 25-30 mins or until cooked when tested.
Cool on a wire rack.
How to: Bread rolls
Accessories you need
Make your own delicious creations at home
Search "Thermify me"
Your Source for great recipes, tips and cooking inspiration.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Orange drizzle cake
- Cinnabun bread
- Vietnamese Banh Mi baguettes
- Easy peasy Apple cinnamon scrolls
- Quick mix butter cake
- Italian Semolina Bread
- Rock cakes
- Heidi’s German Streusel Kuchen (Crumble cake) yeast free version
- Apple and sultana muffins
- Onion fritters
- 4 ingredient vanilla pear cake
- Three ingredient biscuits/cookies
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Gourmet crackers
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Orange drizzle cake
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly