- 30 g life yeast, (alternatively 10g instant yeast)
- 150 g filtered water
- 150 g buttermilk
- 450 g Baker's Flour
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 0,5 teaspoons sugar
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Put water, buttermilk and yeast into - 2 min / 37 degrees / speed 2.
Add flour, salt and sugar and knead dough mode for 3 min.
Flip the dough onto a floured surface (might have to scrape a bit, its a fairly soft dough). Split the dough into the number of rolls you would like, increase the surface tension by folding them like an envelope and roll. Then sort them onto a baking tray, cut the surface with a sharp knife. Alternatively you can cut them in smaller triangles like I did in the picture.
Put the tray into the cold oven, 240 degree Top/Bottom heat for 25-30 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Buttermilk dumplings
- Gluten Free Fruit Loaf
- Rosemary & Garlic Broccoli Bread
- Best Pizza Dough Ever
- Fliss' TMShop-tin-sized fluffy white loaf
- Cheddar loaf
- Low carb seed and nut bread
- Ciabatta - What Caroline Cooked
- Pizza dough
- Zoe's Turkish Bread Pride, Pizza Base or Rolls
- Mexican Cornmeal Rolls
- Caramel fudge
- Passionfruit Melting Moments
- All Colours Vegetable Salad
- Nut Free Muesli Bar
- Drunken Dessert Dip
- Banana Bread Cafe Style - imperial
- Fig and almond bliss balls
- Christmas Almond Bread
- Fluffy Pancakes
- Sauerkraut, apple and bacon quiche
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- Chicken and vegetable savoury muffin