- 15 g Yeast
- 250 g water, luke warm
- 250 g flour
- 150 g wheat
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 pinch Clove powder
- 200 g walnuts
1h 25minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
1. mill the wheat for 30sec on speed 9, add 150g of the walnuts and chop them for 3-4 sec on speed 5.
2. add the yeast, flour, salt, cinnamon, clove powder and the water and mix together for 5sec on speed 7. then knead the dough for 2mi on intervall.
3. let it rise until the dough has doubled in size.
4. form the dough into a longish loaf. put on a greased baking tray. spread some water over the loaf, sprinkle the rest of the walnuts on the top and then push them a little bit into the loaf. let it rise for another 30mins.
5. preheat the oven to 200deg. dust some flour over the loaf and bake it for 50mins to an hour in the oven.
6. to test whether the bread is baked enough, take the bread out of the oven and knock with your knickles against the bottom of the bread. if it sounds hollow the breaad is ready, if not put it back into the oven and cook for another 10mins. then you can repeat this test.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- White Sauce for lasagna
- Autumn Pear cake
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Golden syrup spice cookies
- Taro and sago
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Varoma Rhubarb