- 70 gram Bulgur wheat, Fine to medium grain
- 70 gram Boiling water
- 6 sprigs Parsely, Leaves only
- 4 sprigs mint, Leaves only
- 4/5 cloves garlic
- 3 shallots, Roughly chopped
- 1 Lemon peel, Juice to be used in oil dip
- 500 gram lukewarm water
- 2 teaspoons dry yeast
- 440 grams Baker's Flour
- 3 teaspoons kosher salt
- 40 grams Lemon juice (1 lemon)
- 100 grams extra virgin olive oil
- black pepper
- Stems of Parsely, To decorate
- mint leaves, To decorate
- Tear drop or Grape Tomatoes, To decorate
52h 0minPreparation 12h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Combine boiling water and bulgur wheat in a container. Let soak while preparing bread dough
- Put parsely, mint, shallots, garlic & lemon peel into TM bowl. Chop 3sec/speed 7.
- Add lukewarm water, yeast, flour, salt, bulgur wheat (if any water remains, strain it out). Mix 10 sec/speed 6. Then knead for 2mins.
- Pour into jumbo bread tin. Cover and leave to rise for 60 to 90 minutes, at room temperature.
- After room temperature rising, remove cover and stir down the risen dough. Cover again tightly, place in the refrigerator overnight 10-14 hours.
- Pre heat oven to 200°C. Take bread from refrigerator, decorate top with parsley, mint and tomatoes sliced in half. Bake for 35-40 mins.
- Combine EV olive oil, lemon juice and black pepper. Dip slices of bread into the lemon olive oil.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Spaghetti Bolognese Hidden vegetables
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Better than K*C Coleslaw