- 150 grams Cheddar cheese, cut into cubes
- 10 grams dried tarragon leaves
- 150 grams water
- 150 grams buttermilk
- 1 sachet dried yeast
- 2 tsp salt
- 30 grams raw sugar
- 1 egg
- 50 grams Butter
- 500 grams all purpose flour
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add cheddar cheese and tarragon to TM bowl, chop 10 secs on speed 8, set aside
Add water, buttermilk and yeast to TM bowl and heat 1 min, on 37°, speed 1
Add flour, sugar, egg, butter and salt, mix 10 secs on speed 6, then knead for 2 min
Preheat oven to 200°, transfer dough onto thermomat and work into a ball. Wrap in the thermomat or place into a bowl and cover with a tea towel, place in a warm place to prove until double in size
Knock down dough and divide into three equal size, gently flatten each piece and add cheese and tarragon, leave a little extra for topping, roll all three pieces into a sausage shape.
Braid the three pieces together, add extra cheese and tarragon on top, let it sit for another 20-30 mins then bake for 30 mins or until golden brown. Bread will sound hollow when tapped on the underside, let cool for 5 min, enjoy.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Shrimp Paste Chilli Sauce
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- LEEK SAUCE
- Butter Chicken with texture- JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- Rosemary Custard - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- Salami Garlic spaghetti - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- PEACH CHUTNEY - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- PORK WITH BASIL- JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- Passionfruit slice - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- CHILLI - JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- CARAMELISED ONION AND PORT SAUCE- JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- SPICY LENTIL SOUP- JJ's Spicy Thermo Kitchen
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Eggless edible cookie dough
- Delectable Millionaire’s Shortbread (Caramel Slice)
- Meringue Cupcakes "skuimpies"
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Refined Sugar Free Muesli Bars
- Variation Healthy chocolate coconut slice
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Creamy Leche Flan