- 350 gram lukewarm water
- 1 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons dried instant yeast
- 600 grams Baker's Flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons bread improver
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 6-8 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2-4 cloves garlic
- 50 grams Butter
- 200 grams Brie, Or Camembert
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Add all dough ingredients to bowl in order. Mix 15sec/ speed 3. Then 6 minutes dough function.
2. Turn dough out on to a Thermomat or oiled bowl & cover. Prove for about 15-20 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 180 degrees fan forced.
4. Place dough on Thermomat & punch out any gasses that have formed.
5. Divide dough into 32 x 25-30g pieces and place a tea-towel over your dough to stop them from drying out while you start rolling them into little balls.
6. Slice the top off the cheese carefully so you can place back on as a lid. Arrange dough balls around the cheese in a wreath on baking or pizza tray prepared with baking paper or oil.
7. Place your tray in a nice warm moist area to prove. If you are proving in a dry heat please spray your dough with water & cover your tray or the dough will dry out. (I place mine on top of Thermoserver with boiling water inside)
8. While dough is proving place rosemary + garlic in clean and dry Thermomix bowl and mix for 4 seconds speed 7.
9. Add butter to the bowl and melt together 3 minutes, 50 degrees, speed 2.
10. Once dough has risen to desired size, brush over the herb, garlic and butter mix. Also add some inside the cheese under the lid.
11. Cook in oven for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
12. Remove cheese lid, dip in hot bread rolls and enjoy!
TEAR AND SHARE BRIE, GARLIC + HERB BREAD WREATH
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- TURKEY & ZUCCHINI BURGERS WITH SUMAC
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- Double choc caramel slice