- 310 g Luke Warm Water
- 1 sachet dry yeast, (or 1 Tbsp or 7-8g)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 510 g bakers flour
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon bread improver, (optional)
Add ingredients in the order they are writtenTurn slowly to speed 6 and mix for 10 seconds
Lock Lid "Closed lid" , Set timer to 1.5min, Knead "Dough mode"
Oil it up, roll into a ball and prove in bowl until doubled in size or at least 10minutes.
Cut into 8 pieces and shape and put in cold oven 180-190C or 170C fan forced, for about 20 minutes.
(we do this so that the rolls will prove a 2nd time whilst in the oven and then they will cook once the oven gets to certain temperature)
The Bestest Bread Rolls Ever
When you take them out of the oven, the top should be slightly brown, sides will be white and top will be hard. the longer you leave it there to cool, the softer the bread will become.Remember it is flour, so if you turn the dial up to a high speed, you will get it all stuck on the lid, if you do it slowly you shouldnt have anything on the lid.
I prefer to shape my 8 rolls like small hotdog rolls. They are easier to eat.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Filipino Pandesal
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Cheese and Vegemite Scrolls
- Aleesha’s Keto Wraps
- 5 hours Dutch oven Bread
- Easy Multigrain Bread
- Simple German Soft Pretzels & Pretzel Dogs
- High Fat seed bread
- Cob Loaf - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- No Roll Scones - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Indonesian Mooncake
- Bread & Butter Pickles
- Vegan Brazilian 'No-Cheese' Puffs
- No bake Keto museli bars
- Chelsea Winter’s Afghan Biscuits
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatball)
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)