- 50 grams chia seeds
- 200 grams carrot or zucchini or beetroot, roughly chopped
- 100 grams butter or ghee or coconut oil
- 8 eggs
- 30 grams Coconut Flour
- 40 grams mixed seeds - pumpkin, sesame, sunflower, etc
- 10 grams dried onion flakes
- 10 grams dried basil or any herbs you like
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Celtic Sea Salt
Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line a 20 x 10cm loaf tin with baking paper
Mill chia seeds - speed 9, 30 seconds and set aside
Chop carrot - speed 5, 3-6 seconds until finely grated & set aside
Melt butter - 50 degrees, speed 4, 1-1 1/2mins. Scrape down half way through to make sure it's all melted
Insert butterfly and add eggs. Whip speed 4, 1min
Add all remaining ingredients and slowly turn up to speed 4 to mix for 10-15 seconds until combined
Piur into prepared loaf tin and sprinkle with some extra seeds
Cook in oven for 40mins or until golden brown on top
Allow to cool for 10mins before slicing into desired sized pieces. Enjoy!!
Accessories you need
This is a coversion from the original recipe here: //www.themerrymakersisters.com/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Beetroot Soup (Paleo)
- Mini Pizza bases with sneaky pumpkin (grain free, dairy free, nut free, paleo)
- Choc banana pancakes (grain free, dairy free, sugar free)
- Coconutty Chocolate Spread (Fructose free, dairy free)
- Quinoa Chocolate Cake (grain & dairy free)
- Sweet Potato & Macadamia Choc Brownies (Gluten free, Dairy free, Fructose Free)
- Lemony Lentil Soup