- 250 g water
- 750 g plain flour
- 1 level tbsp dried instant yeast
- 1 level tsp salt
- 3 level tbsp olive oil
- 1 level tsp sugar
- 4 level tbsp molasses, For dipping the simit in
- 3/4 --- water
- 2 scoop sesame seeds, For rolling the simit in
1h 40minPreparation 1h 15minBaking/Cooking
Pre heat oven to 220 degrees
Place 250g water and warm 1 min /37/speed 4
Add yeast sugar and salt and mix 5sec/speed 4
Then add oil and flour mix 5sec/speed 5
Then turn to dough function and kneed 10 minutes.
Transfer to a greased bowl cover with plastic wrap and let it rise for 1 hour.
Mix molasses with water
Roll dough into one long piece then cut into 12 equal parts.
Roll each part into a long strip then twist and shape into rounds.
Dip each one into molasses then into seaseme seeds.
Place on prepared tray and let it rise for 1 hour bake at 220 degrees for 25 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- Creamy Fruit Cake
- Passionfruit and coconut cake
- Variation Clone of World's Greatest Banana Cake - quick wholemeal version
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Cranberry, Oats and White Chocolate Biscuits.
- Bounty Cake
- French Chocolate Teacake
- Plant Based Nacho Cheese
- Plum jam with apple
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake