- 275g warm water
- 5tsp dried yeast
- 2tsp natural bread improver
- 550g bakers flour
- 60g sugar
- 1tsp salt
- 2tsp cinnamon
- 2tsp mixed spice
- 45g coconut oil
- 250g mixed fruit cranberries/sultanas or currants
2h 15minPreparation 2h 0minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
add everything except the fruit mix 3 secs speed 7 ,then knead 7mins
add fruit and knead one min (its hard to combine all fruit but now tip on to mat and knead in any that are not combined.shape into ball wrap in mat and leave in warm place till dough doubles in size 30mins approx
divide dough and mould into 12 buns placing on a tray(i never put crosses but u can ive put mix in tips) ,i then put in oven NOT turned on!put tray in base of oven just boil kettle and fill half way with hot water close oven after 15mins add more hot water once buns look puffed up turn oven onto 180 and cook till golden
you can glaze with a little sugar syrup just boil 2tbs of sugar with 2 tbs water and use to glaze.
VEGAN HOT CROSS BUNS
I SPLIT DOUGH IN HALF ADDING VEGAN CHOCOLATE TO ONE HALF
CROSS MIX MADE WITH 2TBS SPOONS PLAIN FLOUR MIX WITH 2TBS WATER TO MAKE THICK PASTE PIPE ON WHEN BUNS READY TO BE COOKED
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lchf baked cheesecake
- Lchf Swedish meatballs
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- lchf spinach bake
- zucchini & chorizo soup with haloumi
- brioche rolls masterchef
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)
- chicken bacon meatloaf with caper butter sauce
- warm lemon tart
- quince paste
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- mkr pate
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Breakfast Crumble
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Chocolate fudge cookies
- Nanna E, Raspberry Shortbread
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Apple crumble cake