THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 60 g psyllium husks
- 80 g Coconut Flour
- 25 g chia seeds
- 25 g Linseeds
- 25 g pumpkin seeds/pepitas
- 25 g sesame seeds, plus extra for sprinkling
- 25 g sunflower seeds
- 10 g Coconut sugar
- 2 heaped tsp baking powder
- 1.5 tsp Sea salt or Himalayan pink salt
- 1 tablespoon Flaxseed, Ground
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 400 g water
Preheat oven to 200'C.
Place psyllium husks into TM bowl and grind 1 min, speed 10.
Add dry ingredients: coconut flour, chia seeds, linseeds, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, coconut sugar, baking powder and salt, into TM bowl and mix 10 secs, speed 6.
Working quickly add wet ingredients: flaxseed mixture, coconut oil and weigh in water; mix 15 secs, speed 7.
Knead dough 2 mins, "Dough mode"
Turn out dough onto Thermomat and carefully roll into a log. Sprinkle Thermomat with sesame seeds and roll log onto seeds. Using your Spatula, cut as many pieces as you like (I usually do 10-12 rolls).
Shape into balls or rolls and place onto a baking paper lined tray and bake 20-30 minutes (depends on size of roll - 20 mins for small; 25 minutes for 10 rolls etc).
Allow to cool completely on a wire rack before cutting. They are super soft. Enjoy.
This recipe has been adapted from dvfood.blogspot.com.au.
Accessories you need
You can easily adjust what seeds you prefer in this recipe. Sometimes I don't have sunflower seeds so I increase linseeds to 50g (as an example).
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Cheese and Vegemite Scrolls
- Aleesha’s Keto Wraps
- 5 hours Dutch oven Bread
- Easy Multigrain Bread
- Simple German Soft Pretzels & Pretzel Dogs
- High Fat seed bread
- Cob Loaf - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- No Roll Scones - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Blanch Vegetables
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Beef Ragu
- Bigilla - Maltese broadbean dip/paste
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Thermomix Play Dough
- Pickled Beetroot
- My mum’s Mauritian Poutou