- 180 grams rolled oats
- 310 grams warm water
- 2 teaspoons dried yeast
- 1 teaspoon Rice malt syrup
- 120 grams tapioca starch
- 1 1/2 teaspoons xanthan gum
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 20 grams olive oil
1. Mill Rolled Oats , 40 sec speed 9. Set aside.
2. Add water, yeast, and Rice Malt syrup to the TM bowl, and acctivate for 3 min 37 deg speed 1.
3. Return milled oats to the bowl, followed by all remaining ingredients and combine for 6 sec speed 6.
4. Scrap down the sides of the bowl and then process for 1 min .
5. Prepare a half size loaf tin by brushing with a little Olive Oil and sprinkle with sesame or poppy seeds if desired.
6. Scrape the processed "Dough" directly into the tin and using wet hands smooth the top of the dough. Sprinkle with a little more seed if desired.
7. Place the tinned dough into warm place to rise. Allow the dough to rise completely before baking, no further rise will be achieved during baking. Dough should rise to just proud of the top of the tin.
8. Bake at 200 deg C for 1 hour. Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the tin for 5 min. Then remove from the tin, and allow the bread to cool completely before cutting. should leave for at least 3 hours.
Yeast need to have a good activation to ensure good rise in the bread
Allow the bread to rise completely before baking. Can take between 30 and 60 min depending on the rising temperature.
It is of vital importance to allow Wheat Free breads to cool completely before cutting. Otherwise the bread will be sticky and doughy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lisa & Walid’s Hummus
- Poppy Seed Dressing
- Savoury pikelets for school lunches
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- French bread
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Keto Bread Rolls
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies