- 500 grams Flour (plus extra for dusting
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 7 grams Yeast
- 7 grams bread improver
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 300 grams water
1h 35minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Add ingredients as listed!
Mix 30 seconds speed 4
Kneed 8 minutes
Preheat over 180 degrees
Let stand for 30 minutes
Place dough in bread tin and let proof until double in size.
Bake 25 - 30 minutes - until golden brown and the loaf sounds hollow when tapped underneath. Place a oven proof bowl in oven with water (steam give a nice finish to the crust)
Cool on a wire rack
I used a plastic basket (placed 4 pegs around the basket and used a shower cap to cover) Once doubled in size I placed dough in a round cake tin - up to you which shape you want to go!
I dust my bread with flour first and give dough slits before placeing in oven to bake! Be creative
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- mint sauce tm5
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Green wellness juice
- Banana Bread
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel