- 2 level teaspoons dried instant yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 240 g warm water
- 190 g wholemeal flour
- 190 g Baker's Flour
- 1 level tablespoon Gluten flour, Optional
- 1.5 tsp bread improver, Optional
- 1 tsp Brewing sugar/malt barley, Optional
- 1.5 level teaspoons salt
- 1 tbsp oil
2. Increase speed slowly to do 7/15secs to combine. Scrape.
3. Knead 5 minutes.
4. Tip out and knead by hand for a few turns to combine.
5. Wrap in a Thermomat or place in a greased covered bowl to prove for 20-30 minutes, or until well risen.
6. Punch down and shape into 8 pieces/ rolls. Sprinkle with water (and seeds of choice if you like.)
7. Prove for another 20-30 minutes, or until double.
8. Bake for 20-30 minutes or until cooked when tested.
9. Cool on a wire rack.
Nice fluffy rolls.. 😉
Can be frozen.
Join my Facebook group Thermify me and Thermify me Breadwinners For more recipes, tips and cooking class schedules on the Gold Coast.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Chocolate crackle Caramel slice
- Viennese whirls
- Jaffa Cheesecake Slice
- Kingston biscuits
- Old fashioned Cream buns
- Creamy garlic prawns
- Chocolate coconut cake
- Dotty’s Apple Sponge with GF options
- Dotty’s Ginger biscuits
- Ham, cheese and pineapple muffins
- Mocha brownies with a Coffee glaze
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Zanzibar Spice Cake
- Eunji’s Chai Mix
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Keto Bread Rolls
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Variation Chicken Noodle Rice Paper Rolls