- 210 grams warm water
- 30 grams Olive oil or Rice Bran oil
- 1 tsp Organic Brown Sugar, (optional - but better)
- 2 tbsp dried yeast
- 390 grams Organic Wholemeal Flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 level tablespoon Fresh herbs, e.eg. Basil and Parsley (optional)
- tbsp Olive oil or Rice Bran oil, extra
Recipe is created for
1. Use extra Oil and place into spare mixing bowl.
2. In mixer place warm water, sugar and yeast mix 25 sec / speed 2 "Closed lid" .
3. In mixer add flour, 30 grams of oil and salt "Closed lid" and kneed for 2 min/ "Dough mode" .
4. Remove dough with spatula and lightly roll into a ball shape; place into bowl with extra oil and lightly coat with oil.
5. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and a towel then leave until twice in size from original size (aprox 45-50 min).
6. Once risen press and then roll to desired thickness and create a healthier pizza!
7. Rolling between two (2) sheets of baking paper is helpful and less sticky.
Accessories you need
NB# This can also be made with diced olives, pesto and sundried tomatoes in the dough for a tasty change in step 3..
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Honey Chicken
- Gluten free Dumpling Dough
- Aunty Lizzy’s Butterscotch Tart