- 250 grams Milk
- 400 grams Gluten Free SR Flour
- 3 teaspoons xanthan gum
- 2 teaspoons Cinammon
- 1 --- egg
- 80 grams Butter
- 40 grams sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 150 grams choc bits
- 1/2 cup Plain gluten free flour
- 1/3 cup water
- glucose syrup
8Recipe is created for
Pre heat oven to 220 degrees C or slightly less for fan forced Place milk in TM Bowl and mix 1 minute, 90degrees, speed1Place remaining ingredients (except choc bits) in TM Bowl and mix for 6 seconds, speed7Set to closed lid position and Knead for 3 minutes, interval speed. Add choc bits and mix and Knead a further1 minute, interval speed.Turn dough onto floured board and hand knead lightlyRoll small amounts of the dough and shape in dinner roll size portions and place on a baking tray (non stick or lighly sprayed with EVOO spray)
Place ingredients for crosses into zip lock sandwich bag, seal and manipulate bag between fingers until it forms a paste, cut off a corner of the bag leaving a small hole for the paste to be piped onto the buns.
Bake in oven for about 15 minutes or until golden.
Brush with glucose syrup while warm.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LS Spelt Bread
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- Quick and easy bread rolls
- NO WHEAT, LOW GLUTEN RAISIN BREAD
- Gina’s Scone Loaf
- Fruit Bread
- Nutty Low Carb Bread
- Japanese milk bread
- Challah (traditional Jewish celebratory plaited loaf)
- Scrolls (Lactose Free)
- Caramel Hedgehog Slice
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- CHOCOLATE BANANA BREAD
- PASSIONFRUIT CHEESECAKE SLICE
- Lentil chocolate chip cookies - gluten free
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Nutella Cookies
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)