- 1 egg
- 200 g flour
- 300 g Milk
- Each egg makes about 2-3 pancakes. You can make up to 3 (possibly 4 eggs worth in a single batch)
8Recipe is created for
Put all ingriedients into bowl.
Mix Speed 4 for at least 15 seconds, you may need to scrape the sides and mix a bit more if you use a couple of eggs worth.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Nut free chocolate berry bliss balls
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Chantilly Cream
- Dairy Free Strawberry Ice Cream (refined sugar free)
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Strawberry Frozen yogurt
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Tim Tam tarts (or cheesecake)
- Black rice steam cake gluten-free
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- VEGAN SALTED CARAMEL FUDGE
- Eunji’s Chai Mix
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Keto Bread Rolls
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Bircher Muesli
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- Malt Slice