- 100 g raw sugar to taste
- 1 tsp Tuckeroo Strawberry Gum
- 100 g apple juice, chilled
- 400 g frozen raspberries (or fresh)
- 130 g cream
Place sugar and strawberry gum into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 9.
Add juice and raspberries mix 20 sec/speed 9 using spatula to assist.
Add cream and mix 10 sec/speed 5.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc-caramilk Bavarian
- Paleo Meringue
- Berry Baked Cheesecake
- Mustard sauce
- TM6 Yogurt - Greek style or Vanilla Flavour
- Ultimate Sponge (Recipe Sandra Walker)
- Spinach and Bacon Cob Loaf Dip
- Low carb cheesecake
- Fridgetatas (steamed egg cups)
- TM6 Creamy coconut yogurt recipe
- Creamy chicken, bacon, mushroom & veggie pie filling
- Great Nanna's Russian Shortbread Biscuits