- 100 g raw sugar to taste
- 1 tsp Tuckeroo Strawberry Gum
- 100 g apple juice, chilled
- 400 g frozen raspberries (or fresh)
- 130 g cream
Place sugar and strawberry gum into mixing bowl and mill 10 sec/speed 9.
Add juice and raspberries mix 20 sec/speed 9 using spatula to assist.
Add cream and mix 10 sec/speed 5.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Golden Gaytime Slice
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Super Easy ~ Thick & Creamy Coconut Cream Yoghurt TM6 ~ $10.60 per 1 Litre
- Mint & Feta Dips
- Dianne sauce
- Smokey Bacon Dip
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce