- 1 pepperment crisp
- 1 aero bar
- 50 grams dark choc chips
- 10 grams Corn Flour
- 2 Eggs.
- 500 grams Milk
Recipe is created for
Place peppermint crisp into bowl, speed 5, 5 seconds
Take half the amount out and reserve.
Add aero bar, dark chocolate. Speed 5, 6 seconds
Add corn flour, eggs and milk. Heat 90, 8 minutes speed 4
Put custards into bowls and let cool, when cool or cold sprinkle with reserved peppermint crisp.
If you are using TM5 and want automatic function pre blitz your aero and pepperment bar and add in place of coco or vanilla.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanilla Slice
- Vanilla Fudge
- Chocolate caramel coconut balls
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard