THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 80 grams Butter
- 200 grams Plain Biscuits or Choc Ripple Biscuits
- 110 grams sugar
- 200 grams white chocolate
- 500 grams cream cheese
- 130 grams thickened cream
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence/Extract
- 200 grams Fresh strawberries, Diced
- 250 grams Fresh strawberries, Sliced for top of cheesecake
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Lightly Grease Springform Pan.
- Melt Butter in thermomix bowl for 3 minutes, 50 degrees, speed 4.
- Add biscuits and blend on speed 8 for 10-15 seconds
- Press base into pan and refrigerate until required.
- Rinse and dry bowl.
- Place sugar in thermomix bowl and mill speed 9 for 8 seconds. Set aside.
- Place White Chocolate in TM bowl and chop on speed 7 for 5 seconds. Then melt for for 4 minutes, 39 degrees, speed 2.
- Once chocolate is melted at add other ingredients to TM inlcuding sugar (excluding strawberries) and mix on speed 5 for 25 seconds. Scrape down sides and repeat again on speed 5 for another 25 seconds.
- When smooth add 200gm of chopped strawberries and combine with spatula.
- Pour filling onto base and smooth with spatula. Decorate top with remaining strawberries and refrigerate until set. This will only take a few hours, no need to leave it overnight.
Accessories you need
Leave Cream Cheese and thickend cream in fridge until required. This will ensure cheesecake sets quickly.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- Indian rice pudding
- Caramilk No Bake Cheesecake
- White Chocolate, Cherry Brandy Balls
- Churros - Gluten free
- Chocolate avocado mousse
- Fresh mango muesli
- Layelles too easy Caramilk Tart
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Baked Espresso Martini Cheesecake with Kahlua Syrup
- Peanut butter short bread
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Spicey Hot Chocolate Mix
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Raspberry & Rosewater Vodka
- Super Hot Chilli Jam
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Easy Almond Bread/ Biscotti