- 800 grams Granny Smith Apples, peeled, cored and cubes
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 250 grams Anzac biscuits
- 2 tbsp melted butter
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
Add 500g of water in TM bowl. Line apples on Varoma dish and sprinkle with Cinnamon.
Steam apples for 15 minutes on Varoma sped 2. Set aside in baking dish and discard water from TM bowl.
Add Anzac biscuits to TM bowl and chop Speed 5 for 5 seconds. Sprinkle evenly over the apples then drizzle with melted butter.
Baking in oven for approx. 30 - 45 minutes, until crumble is golden.
Accessories you need
Serve hot with ice cream, fresh cream or custard
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot Roll Ups / Fruit Leathers - @Thermo.Cazza
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- Choc Mint Bliss Ball Slice
- I’ve tried every vegan chocolate energy ball recipe going – this is the best one
- Peachy Whip
- JCN Protein Balls (sugar free)
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Roasted strawberry icecream
- Thermomix Fig Salami
- Almond and oat Bliss Balls