- 800 grams Granny Smith Apples, peeled, cored and cubes
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 250 grams Anzac biscuits
- 2 tbsp melted butter
Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
Add 500g of water in TM bowl. Line apples on Varoma dish and sprinkle with Cinnamon.
Steam apples for 15 minutes on Varoma sped 2. Set aside in baking dish and discard water from TM bowl.
Add Anzac biscuits to TM bowl and chop Speed 5 for 5 seconds. Sprinkle evenly over the apples then drizzle with melted butter.
Baking in oven for approx. 30 - 45 minutes, until crumble is golden.
Serve hot with ice cream, fresh cream or custard
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Layelle’s too easy chocolate tart
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- Vegan espresso coconut cream caramel
- Vanilla bean ice cream
- Janine's Rez B Haleeb (Rice Pudding)
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)
- Caramilk Phily Cheesecake
- Cheesecake - Basic mix
- Chocolate Spiders
- Larger quantity Lemon Butter
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Cinnamon slice
- Rhubarb Cake
- Cacao turmeric latte
- Cinnamon Butter
- Cashew Carrot Dip
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake
- Sticky Cinnamon Scrolls
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins