THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 377 g almonds
- 93 g Shredded coconut
- 280 g dried apples, chopped
- 115 g pitted dates
- 5 g Vanilla Paste
- 70 g Cashews
- 120 g Almond milk
- 60 g Maple Syryp, can use alt sweetner
- 5 g Vanilla Paste
- 55 g cocont butter
- 100 g coconut oil, melted
- 40 g caramel butter, melted
1h 20minPreparation 20minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
Line a 9" tin in prep to make bars.
Place almonds in TM Bowl on sp 8 for 5 sec MC on.
Add coconut, apples, dates and cinnamon on sp 8 for 5 sec MC on.
Add vanilla paste, water(starting with a tsp first - to ensure get right consistency). MC ON pulse 2-3 times till mixture comes together, moist but not too wet - add more water only if required.
Press out in 9" pan nice and firm and set in freezer whilst making frosting.
To Make Frosting
No need to wash bowl from making base.
Place cashews, almond milk, maple and vanilla in TM Bowl gradually move up to sp 8 (this will help create a creamier texture) for 1 min MC on, or until smooth - pushing down sides and blend again if necessary.
Add in the melted coconut oil and the coconut butter sp 6 for 30 sec MC on.
Take base out of freezer - pour frosting on the top, sprinkle with some left over apples.
Freeze for 1 hour - then pour over melted caramel butter.
Slice - to serve - bar best kept in either fridge or freezer
Apple Cinnamon Bars
Please note that I melted coconut oil first and caramel butter and set them aside indiviually for prep.
This recipe has been converted - original recipe
Sweetly Raw //sweetlyraw.com/apple-cinnamon-bars-with-vanilla-coconut-frosting/
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Chocolate Mousse - 2 ingredients and egg free
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Sticky Date and Pear Cake
- Raspberry, almond, cacao and hemp bliss balls
- Pouring sugar-free low-fat Vanilla Custard
- 'The Real Deal' Creme Brulee
- Chocolate Bliss Balls (my version of Boost Juice ones)
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie
- Bill Granger Cauliflower and Fennel Salad
- Green smoothie
- DLT broccoli soup with Tahini and pinenut Zaatar crumb
- cashew NO-GHURT
- No Mato Sauce - AIP compliant
- AIP Coffee
- Flourless Crio bru chocolate cake
- clone of Apple and Sage Pork Cassoulet
- Sarah Wilson's coco-nutty crunchy museli
- Cashew Icecream
- Cashew Yoghurt