- 130 g dried apricots, I used Sundried ones with no numbers
- 80 g macadamia nuts
- 80 g desicated cocnut
- 60 g coconut oil
- 40 g honey, I use raw honey
- 100 g macadamia nuts
- 20 g Desiccated Coconut
8Recipe is created for
Place Apricots, macadamia nuts and cocnut into the TM bowl.
1 min/speed 8
Put mixture into a small pan, lined with baking paper (I used a 5cm x 15cm)
No need to rinse out bowl.
Measure coconut oil and honey into TM bowl and melt 1min/37'/Speed 1 (unless oil is already liquid then dont put the heat on)
Add in macadamia nuts
10 seconds/Speed 10
Add in coconut
Pour "icing" mixture on top of the apricot layer.
Place in fridge for at least 1 hour.
Cut into snack sized squares. These make an excellent lunch box item. On hot days, pack it next to a lunch box ice block.
This is not a super sweet snack when using naturaly dried apricots. Very filling though! my 2yr old (and husband) loves these!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- LEMON POSSET serves 12-18 with SUGAR FREE option
- Quick Apricot & Coconut Bliss Balls - Nut & Sugar Free
- F45 Cacao Bliss Balls
- Milo Balls
- Apple Pikelets Egg Free Adaptable
- Choc Mint Fudge
- Strawberry "Yogo"
- Spanish Cream Cheese Flan
- Small Pavlova
- Cheesecake Balls
- Black rice cake
- Pancakes - 3 ingredients GF DF Nut free and sugar free!
- Raw Lasagne
- Royal chocolate truffles (because they're so rich!) GLUTEN, DAIRY, REFINED SUGAR FREE AND RAW
- Almond and Buckwheat Pancakes (GF. DF)
- Chocolate Nut Chia Muffins (GF DF refined sugar free)
- Easiest Yummy Vegetable Curry
- "F Off" ice cream - Ferraro Rocher Hazelnut flavoured ice cream!
- Raw Chocolate Peppermint Mousse Cake - Vegan. Gluten Free. Dairy Free. Refined Sugar Free!
- Breakfast Crumble
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Satay Sauce
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins
- Japanese Katsu chicken curry
- Pumpkin pasta sauce
- Strawberry Yoghurt
- Keto Low Carb Yeast Buns/Bread
- Chocolate granola bars
- Rosemary Cranberry Crackers (Adapted from ATCO Blue Flame Kitchen)
- Almond and Lemon Bliss Balls
- Gingerbread Syrup