- 200 grams Butter Cubed
- 250 grams Plain flour
- 125 grams sour cream
- 275 grams sugar
- 10 apricots fresh, halfed and stoned
- 70 grams Butter
- 50 grams plain flour
- 150 grams whole almonds, milled
- 2 eggs
Recipe is created for
Place flour and butter in TM bowl ands mix for 8 seconds at speed 6.
Add sour cream and mix for 6 seconds at speed 6
Remove pastry from TM bowl and using Thermomat, roll out to line a 25 cm flan tin.
Line pastry with baking paper or foil and nake at 190° C for 10 minutes
Remove paper and bake for a further 5 minutes or until pastry is dry.
Place water and 200grams of the sugar in shallow frying pan on low heat
Stir to dissolve sugar and place apricots cut side down to poach for 4 mins. remove from pan and allow to cool.
Meanwhile mill whole almonds on speed 10 for 10 secs in TM bowl
Add remaining sugar, butter, eggs and flour and mix at speed 6 approx 6 secs
Spread filling over previously prepared tart case and arrange cooked apricots on top. Bake in oven till golden brown and set on 190 degrees approx 35 mins
Sour cream pastry
Accessories you need
Other stone fruit can be used in season. The tart can be made without a flan tin as a free form tart by placing filling in the middle of circle of pastry and folding over the edges to enclose filling and fruit. I made two smaller tarts this way.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Super Easy Waffles
- Biscoff Icecream
- Cherry Ripe Slice
- Raw Berry Caramel Slice
- Snow Skin Mooncake
- Mooncake Fruit Custard Filling
- Mandarin, Almond & Cardamom Muffins
- Apple & Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- White Chocolate & Berry Cheesecake - Gluten Free
- Sweet Chocolate Log or Balls
- Gluten Free Butterscotch Self-saucing Pudding
- Cranberry Coconut Bliss Balls
- Chocky Rock Biscuits - Cornflake and choc chip biscuits
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Beef Ragu
- Curried sausages
- Chocolate Malteser Slice
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- White Choc, Macadamia & Rasberry Blondies
- Healthy Oat Slice
- Jam drop biscuits
- Macadamia Caramel Squares
- Sticky Date Slice
- Choc-chip zucchini banana cake