- 50 grams macadamias, roasted or raw, unsalted
- 250 grams dried apricots
- 150 grams water
- 2 teaspoons agar agar powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 50 grams Shredded coconut
1. place all macadamias into mixing bowl and chop 5 seconds, speed 7 (or until desired chunkiness) Set them aside in another dry bowl
2. place apricots into mixing bowl and chop 10 seconds, speed 8, scrape down sides of mixing bowl.
3. Add agar agar powder, water and honey and cook 4 min/100 degrees/speed 2
4. Add reserved macadamias and shredded coconut and mix on 10 seconds, speed 3
5. spread mixture onto brownie baking tray or similar and pad down
6. Place into Freezer to set, approx 2 hours and then cut up into desired size bars and can keep in freezer until needed
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Apricot Slice
- Russian Honey Cake
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Fruit Bread
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)
- Japanese milk bread
- Challah (traditional Jewish celebratory plaited loaf)